Friday, October 26, 2007

Thurs, 25th Oct 2007

At last, at long, long, last, after months and months of complaining, this. Canon iXus 75.

Yeah! And now down to the business of learning the features. (yawns)..
Perhaps I am practicing this too far, after the recent acquisitions. (Extract from here).
And because of this passage from The Secret,"If the words "I can't afford it" have passed your lips, your power to change that is now. Change it with, "I can afford that! I can buy that!" Say it over and over. Become like a parrot. For the next thirty days, make it your intention that you are going to look at everything you like and say to yourself, "I can afford that. I can buy that". As you do this you will begin to shift yourself and you will feel better about money. You will being to convince yourself that you can afford those things, and as you do, the picture of your life will change."

Psychobabble? and the start to the short route of being declared a bankrupt (God forbid)? Or profound truth?

No comments: