Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sun, 28th Oct 2007

In preparation for tomorrow;

Before & After
2.20 pm & 8.30 pm today
Shoes - which pair shall I wear?
My apron, headscarf, notepad, mechanical pencil & refills, 2 hand drying cloths.
Camera & phone in pants' pockets.
Wish me luck..
p.s I'm staying till late (I think) so I'll have make-up, toothbrush/paste, wet wipes, perfume, baby cologne, face mister, hand cream, comb, mints & a change of clothes in my basket.
p.p.s. It's 9.30 pm so I'm packing myself off to bed - have to be up early tomorrow to cook kids' lunch/dinner and make a few calls before I set off...... (hearts a pounding, butterflies in stomach a fluttering).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo.....best of luck for tomorrow. Even though you'll be working hard, it will be a fantastic experience!

Anonymous said...

the boots! wear the boots!

Y, i'm envious! have fun! :D

Anonymous said...

oh its me btw, i accidentally hit enter before i wrote down my full name LOL

Anonymous said...

What an experience and enjoy. Cant wait to hear more of it.

Anonymous said...

OMG nail polish-less nails! I see they've lost that becoming yellow tinge ;)

Haha I agree, go the boots. Have a fantastic time, eat all the mistakes and take lots of pictures!

Foodie Tales said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Foodie Tales said...

Sil! hahaha - you remember my infamous nails! hahaha - I almost wore down the nail buffer last night removing the lovely saffron surface of my bare nails! hehe That explains why they don't look as 'preserved/pickled' as they usually do without a thick coat of paint. ee