Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sun, 21st Oct 2007

Today was ZT's Hari Raya Open House - yummy Hari Raya food which includes roast leg of lamb, and various cakes and cookies.

Pablo, do you recognise 2 of these in the pic on the left (top right)? The sultana slice and the pinwheels? ZT told me they are Bunny's work.
I don't know who had more fun at the table tennis table, my kids with their cousin Dom,
or bloggers, Rano vs Reeda. Pictures from anakbrunei.org

Thank you, dear ZT for the kind invitation to your lovely home. And big hellos to Azian, Mrs AB, Mr & Mrs K, and CK.
Here's Hazel in a pink dress in the pink room.
And ZT's gorgeous baby watching the boys play table tennis.

2 comments:

Senor Pablo said...

E.. thanks! yes! But no opportunity to taste them yet!! hahahaa

I posted some dishes for u in my recent post. Have a look. the chicken salad is damm good. I will email u the recipe when Im done with my assignments. Now crunch time!!!

Foodie Tales said...

Hey Pablo - yes, I've seen them - the food all looks lovely. Yes, please, may I have the recipe when you get a moment. Good luck with the assignments. E.