Friday, October 26, 2007

7 Random Facts about me

Supreme Randomness

1. I do not know my tables from 6 to 9 and 12. (Can someone teach me)? Don't laugh - I'm serious.

2. I am very claustrophobic (like Nora) - so much so that I literally screamed for help & pressed the panic button continuously in the middle of my recent MRI and had to be helped out and calmed down.
Extract from July's post.
"I was feeling very sorry for myself running back/forth docs/tests/results/talking to clever docs, absorbing info, making sure I did not forget my own set of questions, starring at the awful truth, and suffering a major claustroph0bic /panic attack midway one of the procedures, etc, so........"

3. At 4x, I still giggle. (Stop that already - heeheeheeheehee, stop, hehe, stop...)!

4. Like AB, I have very little sense of direction. I once almost drove onto the then Miri ferry while trying to look for Jalan MacKerron in KB, once ended up in Jerudong Park exiting from someone's house at Beribi, bypassing McFarm (er, where was I?) and once almost ended up in Tutong leaving Jerudong Park one evening - yes, I lost my bearings and went 'the other way'. I've been known to get lost in Kiarong too. Can anybody beat this?

5. I talk myself through things all the time, especially at work. (mutter....., mutter...., mutter......)

6. I hate MSG.

7. I have a wicked/evil mind and sense of humour but only my closest friends have seen this. And my voice raises several decibels when I'm talking to them and I laugh like a banshee crossed with a hyena.

We DID say random, didn't we? Anybody else wanna play this taggy game, join right in!

No comments: