Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Weds, 3rd Sept 2008 - Day 10

Breakfast - 1 boiled egg/soya bean milk

Lunch - 1 Nestum drink
Tea - 2 bananas
Dinner - Small tin of sardines with 1 large onion & chillies/ large portion of vegetables/ 1 banana

Weight Loss - I *think* I have lost another kilo!!! The scales in Eve's Salon show a 2 kg loss since last Monday - I am delirious with joy although I don't feel very thin right now, but this morning my watch was definitely looser around my wrist - look!

Yoga - Yes (whimpering & calling for Mommeeee by the end of the class)

This afternoon, I went to Joe Jen and Eve the Magician explained some of the slimming options which they offer; from a space-agey capsule which 'breaks down fats' to a large flexible pad studded with large ball bearings which 'stimulates your, um, colon' (oh noooo!) to a seaweed chilli wrap with hot blanket. I chose a more traditional approach and took the tummy/thigh slimming massage ($15 for close to 1.5 hours). Aminah the lady masseur promised me that her massage will 'pecahkan lemak', 'buang angin', 'kurang sini - points to hips. :-) The lemongrass oil she used felt great during the massage but practically set my stomach/thigh areas on fire in the middle of yoga this evening. In fact my thighs are still tingling away now - I like to think that the 'lemak' is still being 'pecahkan'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done to you E - you're doing well with your healthy food diet! I admire your willpower. And hope the massage works wonders :)

Foodie Tales said...

Hi a - thank you; I think the massage does work or its a combination of light eating with plenty of fibre (hehe). This morning I could wear a pair of jeans I could not get into a month ago. Happy :-) Selamat Berpuasa! E.