Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sun/Mon - 7th & 8th Sept 2008

Sunday, 7th Sept 2008
Checked into hotel, freshened up, went to church, walked around the shops, went to Sainsbury's, back to hotel for dinner of grapes, green salad, chicken/pasta salad, bloghopped, watched TV and read & slept. (Yes, I know I am verryy boring).
Guildford High Street - all the usual big shops, M&S, Boots, Karen Millen, Phase 8, H&M, Next, etc, etc. Went in to look for another charm for Hazel's Links bracelet (in sterling silver) but this mama here could not bear to part with 40 squid for a tiny basic charm.
s
Monday, 8th Sept 2008
Had breakfast, checked out of hotel, went to work, left work and arrived here.
It is a SPA!! A cabinet displaying all their spa products at Reception; the bathroom (heated towel rail), fluffy robe, reading chair, bed.

You will have to sell your house & car to afford these prices. A 25 minute nail tidy/revarnish for 20 pounds! Thank goodness I brought my own nail file and change of polish.
And now a rare sighting, me actually in a photo, touristy style. At the seafront, with wind swept unruly hair. Yup, I need my hair styled!

Had a beer too. Mine's the Becks.

No comments: