Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fri, 26th Sept 2008

Dear Friends - these are the lamb shanks I will be bringing with me tomorrow ;-)

You like? I added mushrooms after this pic was taken and I have to reduce the sauce slightly tomorrow - the lamb shanks are almost but not quite falling off the bone yet but residual heat will tenderise the meat further and of course, tomorrow on reheating, will make the meat even softer & more tender just barely clinging to the bone and there is marrow inside the bones for those who are partial!!! Keeping it in the fridge overnight will further develop the flavours and marinate the meat right through and through....

p.s I just finished cooking this at 6 pm today 25th Sept.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm H. and I work in a company interested in blog advertising. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back at k5ino@bigstring.com, indicating your blog for reference, and I'll send you back pricing details, guidelines and processes. Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

H.

Senor Pablo said...

OMG! I'm speechless.. Actually my jaw dropped and I had to pick it up again..hahaaa.. Awesome. Can't wait!!

Foodie Tales said...

Hey Pablo - hope you enjoyed the shanks! Thank you for the birthday cake. Best wishes, E.

Anonymous said...

Just wondering... do you cook these in the very same pots, pans, and other kitchen paraphernalia used for your pork dishes (and other non-halal dishes)? Just concerned.. but I'm sure you've thought of it anyway. Otherwise your Muslim friends wouldn't eat them in the first place right..