Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, 22nd Sept 2008

After work I went to the Mall to order some chocs, and went into my fave soto place for a quick fix; with a large glass of teh tarik kurang manis. Like a true Bruneian, I doused my soto with lots of vinegar, soy sauce and chilli paste. Ha, that was good at the end of a strange day when I didn't want to go for yoga, didn't want to go home (kids away visiting their grandparents), didn't want to stay in the office, didn't want to shop, even a cute pleated black strappy top at Carmen's failed to excite me - hmmm - not quite myself.
Z popped in earlier in the afternoon to let me play with her bag - nice? :-)
And 3 more days before I open this....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! More delicious Chanel Loot? I can't wait 3 days to see what's in it! Open!!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing the content of that gorgeous box :) Btw, where's this soto place?

Anonymous said...

Hi Anon - cannot! cannot! Have to wait till Thursday! :-)

Hello A - all will be revealed on Thursday; somewhere in the blog there was a sneak peak when I had no choice but to take it out of its box! hehe - the Soto place is on the cinema level of the Gadong Mall, next door to Shabby Chic(scrapbooking store). Try it - its yummy! E.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for Thursday! And thanks for the info, will try it :)

Anonymous said...

Me too! Can't wait till Thursday. Whatever's in it, it's going to be gorgeous!! After all, it's CHANEL!!!
BTW, Wishing you an early Happy Birthday.

Foodie Tales said...

Hi A - here is the bag - next post!!! (You like??) Perhaps we can have our next lunch after raya at the soto place in the Mall? E.

Hello Anon - haha - thank you for the kind wishes!!! Hope you like the bag - let me know.(Pls don't remain anonymous!!)!!! E.