Monday, September 1, 2008

Mon, 1st Sept 2008 - Day 8

Breakfast - Soya Milk/Nestum Drink
Lunch - oh oh no no.... Bowl of steaming hot beef & chicken soto at my fave place at the Mall (just by Shabby Chic)
Dinner - Plate of spinach/papaya/sliver of YAM mooncake (freshly baked today) from Mr AB's mumsie

Weight Loss - still at 1 kg after a week of dieting
Yoga - Yes

Well I did not reach my goal of 2 kgs weight loss in a week but 1 kg is not bad not bad (tiny pat on back) - my diet will continue till Saturday, 6th Sept and I will be able to regale all with some interesting meals on hmmm, Monday 8th.

My first yoga lesson after a year's absence was last Monday (25/8), when I almost had to catch the bus home as my poor ole legs could hardly carry me anymore, let alone press on those thingies which make a car move. Today was my 5th class and although I have miles to go, I'm feeling slightly stronger and can hold some poses longer without collapsing in a heap. Yoga anyone? This is where I go to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, Wow! Love your photos. Very nice! Make me drooled over the nice cakes! Very nice blog!

Foodie Tales said...

Hi Jac - nice to see you here! And thank you; see you later in class. ym