Saturday, September 6, 2008

Sat, 6th Sept 2008 - Day 1 - cont'd


It's very quiet at T2 & T3 here tonight - so here I am on my second and last glass of champagne (thinking of the calories) - have had a few bites of lemon chicken, a bit of kailan braised with chicken (but without the chicken), and will have some fruits and my favourite chng tng in a bit. I nibbled on the roast chicken sandwich, and half a piece of the fried something.
On the flight in, there was a prawn starter, and for my main course I chose the snow fish with black bean sauce (fishy) and dessert was a dry piece of something. Hardly touched anything. Read these two magazines.

Please oh please Lord of the Diet please do not let me fall off the wagon now when I've done so well so far - help me stay away from rich but fattening food. Help me be strong for the following 7 days.

p.s I have been very good - bought a book (Jeffrey Archer's A prisoner of birth) and some mints only at the airport. Another hour to kill before I board my next flight.

No comments: