Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Thurs, 25th Sept 2008

Please do not read till tomorrow but I don't know how to set delay posts, so here it is but it's meant to be for tomorrow. Don't look!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't look!
.
.
.
.
.
.
And here it is :-)
The box, dustbag, bag, ribbon, receipt, guarantee card and a little note and a tiny circle of the caviar leather.

Front, back and inside.
Another view.
And that's me in my grotty old t-shirt so I've cropped most of myself out.
I hope you like my new GST (Grand Shopping Tote) bought in July in London, used once (but well and truly protected) on the flight back and stored in its original packaging until today. I really love this colour - a salmony dusky pink is the best I can describe it and the caviar leather makes it a bag I can use often without too much fear of it getting scratched.
I hope the ladies reading this like my new bag! :-) :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous bag, wonderful unique colour. I was right when I said whatever's in it will be fabulous after all it's Chanel. Keep showing us more bags!!

Unknown said...

I love it I love it E!!

Anonymous said...

Just went weak at the knees after seeing your beautiful bag..hehe! I love the colour too! Is it seasonal too like the reddish one? With the caviar skin, it'll definitely be more hardy than the lambskin :)

Enjoy your bag and yes, let's have lunch at the soto place after HR - look forward to it!

Foodie Tales said...

Hi Anon - I am so glad you like the bag and the colour. I seriously DO NOT think there will be any bags to show after this! haha E.

Foodie Tales said...

Hi Emma - you do? Great - I think this design is such a classic and the colour is so gorgeous (for someone who loves pink like I do) that the bag will suit everybody. My sis who is tiny in size and height looks great using it and I am a lot LARGER and it works equally well on me!! LOL. E

Foodie Tales said...

Hello dear A - yes, it is a seasonal colour - its called salmon on the box. I'll use it when we have our soto lunch k so you can examine at close range.. hehe. E.

Senor Pablo said...

Nice..
To set delay posting, you go to post options on your draft post.... and type on the time and date when you would like to publish it. If the date is in the future, it will automatically scheduled the post as per the time you have initially set.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I was so hoping to see more more lovely lovely bags....one suggestion
notice in your previous posts, you have been buying bags for friends on your trips abroad. What a good friend you are!! How about getting your friends to post their delicious bags on your blog? I am sure the bag addicts out there would love to admire even if it's just looking at pics.....tks

Foodie Tales said...

Hello KE - thanks! E.

Foodie Tales said...

Hi Pablo - thanks for the guide - I'll use it next time I need to set a delay post. E.

Foodie Tales said...

Hello anon - that might be possible! :-) E.