Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sat, 20th Sept 2008

*warning - an excessive attention to detail post*
I have packed half of my stuff. Here they are:
I've got me SPF50 UVA UVB sunblock, Aesop rose/bergamot/chamomile spray hydration, Aesop mandarin/rosemary/cedarwood hand balm, Body Shop camomile body mist, OFF, Stingoes gel, large jar Tiger Balm, wet wipes, tissues, Vicks, eye drops. (Anybody going tomo reading this, just ask if you need anything from my basket ok).
I still have to pack: camera, phone (both fully charged but of course), mat, towel, headscarf, hair clip, water, antihistamines (just in case) hat, sunglasses, $, and a change of clothes.
I have to be up by ummm 4 am? tomo to make 25-30 individually packed fruit salads (9 types of fruits ladies and gentlemen, nine), pack them into the eski and I mustn't forget extra ice and spoons and a garbage bag.
Have I forgotten anything?
AND WHERE AM I GOING?
Sunrise yoga Here! And I can't wait so I think its going to a very early night tonight.
Photo from Jac.
See you all on Sunday, 21st Sept.
p.s and I have not decided what to wear...... (dress code: all black or white yoga attire)

No comments: