Saturday, February 2, 2008

Dinner Party - 1st Feb 2008

Wow, I am quite at a lost for words at the wonderful posts and words from Reeda, Pablo and M about their dining experience at my home.

Thank you for coming all of you lovely people; Pablo & Bunny, A & L, Reeda and Jeeda, and M. Last night was my first 'proper' dinner party in my new home and you guys truly warmed it.

Memorable moments: The Valentine shots of P & B and A & L by Reeda - SWEET!!!, 4 men (3 married, with their wives, and 1 single) in my bedroom (hahaha), goosebumpy ghost-stories, 72 snails disappearing before your very eyes, and best of all murmurs and moans from my good guests while tucking into the food, and Bunny's desserts and of course, the fun, laughter and great company.

I have so many beautiful pictures from all of you; but in the meantime please visit Pablo and Reeda and M for some of the best.

p.s. A, Thank you for the lovely gift and also big hug and thank you to your mummy for making me a nian gao.
M's plate.
Reeda's nicely food-styled plate.
Here's to more!
Sweet endings.
Great photos from Reeda, Pablo and M.

No comments: