Friday, February 22, 2008

Day 5

Some shopping tales ahead.
I had a quick shop at Takashimaya on the day I arrived and bought little items such as lipsticks, toiletries, etc and another pair of GEOX shoes, nothing spectacular -in fact they are quite staid and dull but good for walking and comfort takes over style this weekend.
But last night at Wisma, I spotted Aldo! And, and, and, take a look at these beauties.
They are a size bigger and I will need insoles and the little grips for the straps. They are the last pair, but at 50% discount, I had to have them!! I love my new shoes.
They also had it in gold, but the last pair was size 40, and I prefer silver anyway.
My friend, C, was hoping mad, as she gave in to the temptation of a handbag, a necklace with matching ear-rings and bracelet in purple and red rhinestones.

No comments: