Monday, February 18, 2008

Day 2

Hello kiddies! Remember the 'ferris wheel' I was telling you both about? - it's actually called the Singapore Flyer. Here are some pictures I took on the way back from work today. It's very near where Mummy is staying.
For lunch today, I had some fruit, a tomato salad with feta cheese, some smoked fish and octopus and a lot of salad. That's very healthy, right? But have a look at my breakfast and dinner later......
And look how close this aircraft was flying at the place where I had lunch; I am trying to find time to get inside the aircraft sometime this week. The aircraft is very quiet and you can hardly hear it outside when it is flying, unlike the other jets which drowns out all conversation when they whizz pass. Blink and you will miss them.
This was my dinner tonight, the famous Chatterbox chicken rice; I really should not be having dinner and I'll tell you why.
It's because of this breakfast which I had this morning - we were told to have big breakfasts as there probably may not be time to have lunch and if there is, it will likely be a snatched 15 minute break so I may be having the same tomorrow - are you hungry yet, Mark - I know you're eyeing that bacon and the crunchy chicken sausages! Oh dear, this breakfast probably has 1500 calories in it.
Hazel, remember this table?
I had some fruit first of course;
then removed the hot breakfast from the heated cupboard under the table.
Oh, and I found a bottle of wine in the room when I came back just now - I think it's time for bed now - they've laid out a pair of slippers on a cotton floor mat by the bed. It's a very early start tomorrow. I'll try to put up some pictures of some very serious toys tomo night.
p.s Why am I in bed when I want to be HERE???
Ok, bye for now, kiddies and 'cheerio' - love ya. Mummy xxxxxx

No comments: