Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 6

Oh dear I am so behind in my posts - I've not quite finished Day 5 and I'm at Day 8 today. But just very quickly, here's what I had at the Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts with a friend from Brunei on Day 6.

I had quite a heavy lunch at the restaurant run by Pan Pacific onsite and I thought I was quite full when I sat down.... HOWEVER..... The food was very good, with a fabulous spread - it was impossible for me (yeah, ME) to try everything on the buffet so one had to be sensible and choose what you reallyreally want (well sort of) and it was just a matter of choosing what you could eat rather than what you THINK you could eat.
With many thanks to my gracious host, Mr Ranoadidas.

My starters.


Mains - I usually like my beef quite rare but decided on a well done end cut tonight. I'll stick to medium or mr in future.

















Desserts.

Must dash - I wore this yesterday. Last day today. Ok,no laughing please - I think I've put on 3 kgs in 8 days.

No comments: