Tuesday, February 26, 2008

26th Feb 2008

8 items of checked-in luggage plus one hand luggage, and 81 kgs later, I am HOME.

I had some lunch on the aircraft, snoozed before landing and arrived home shortly after. Unpacked and found that Mum had cooked a fabulous dinner and I ate a lot again (what's new??) - the detox definitely definitely starts tomorrow.
There was some smoked chicken with apple/walnut salsa as starters, grilled fillet of beef with pepper sauce with potatoes and peppers and a fruit tartlet which was actually very nice.
And here's some light shopping - it looks like Raoul, it feels like Raoul but is it? I love the little detailed rosette.
A little baby doll top, lacy something and a casual skirt for work or for the weekends.
And another pair of shoes, this time from Charles and Keith (in gold) and since I love my crazy silver wedges so much, here they are again. I can't wait to wear them and hope that I won't twist my ankle when I step into those stilts.. hehe.

No comments: