Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Day 3

Hellooo again kiddies. I hope you've been reading Mummy's blog so you know what I've been doing. I hope you are both ok and doing fine without me - FOLLOW THE PROGRAMME, remember?
Anyway it was day 1 today and my feet are already sore and swollen - I think I'm wearing flatties tomorrow. I didn't have much time to walk around today so could not take pictures of the toys, but when I passed this, I had to take a picture - this might come in useful at the place we've been talking about going to, each time we drive pass on the way to the pool. hehe...
Food stuff, first; I'm feeling very 'conjested' with food so my breakfast was a plate of fruit (watermelon/mango/papaya and honeydew) and fresh orange juice and tea with lemon slices. I felt really good with myself after that and my lunch was quite healthy too - a mixed salad with duck breast and I did cut out all the skin/fat and some prawns.
My dinner was very high protein stuff - a plate of mixed meat from the hotel's Chinese restaurant and a hot and sour soup.

And this is what I'm having now.

Right, it's shower, feet & nails, tea and magazines before sleep.
Found some tangerine somethings in the room when I came back just now and I opened half bottle of wine the hotel left in the room yesterday.
Here's mummy this morning taken before I went to work in my uniform this morning. I'm not wearing my pass or my name badge yet.
Won't be long now! It's already day 3.
Miss you lots and be good! Love from mummyxxxxxxxx.

No comments: