Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thurs, 31st Jan 2008

For those who are coming for dinner, please do not read further!

Tomorrow night I am having a few special people round for dinner. I was a busy bee this afternoon and I've made the main course (which I won't post any pictures of just yet but it improves in taste overnight, trust me) and this:

I hope this will be enough for everyone to have seconds or thirds.


Some vegetables.

And I've set the table too.

And an individual setting - there are 2 glasses; one is for water, the other juice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was naughty and had a peek! Hehe! Everything looks fab... Can't wait for tonight :)

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful host. I am sure all your guests will have a fantastic dinner and I cant wait to see what the "Star dish". Table settings and ambiance - 5 star*****

JS

Anonymous said...

hahah i think i might have been able to do a better job with the table ;) haha i work at the melbourne club now. wiki it. its very grand. its like..a much better empire. haha

Foodie Tales said...

haha - Dom - we are posh now aren't we - when you come home, you must give your old lil auntie here some tips on how to set a table correctly eh? Miss you and hope you doing ok. Luv EE