Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sun, 13th Jan 2007

Wm & P came back from Spore today after attending a wedding (must be wedding fever in Spore cos next week will be my turn to attend another wedding - yahoo!)..
She bought some nasi lemak from Changi, and I added some beef shank curry (made on Friday and not leftovers from Girls' Night In). Yummy - drank a huge mug of tea after and since I clocked 228 kms on the car from Friday afternoon till today, I was pretty exhausted and spent most of the afternoon asleep. My life is so so exciting.
Was also at the airport to say good-bye to a dear girl. The kids seem to have a whale of a time playing 'abcd'. Ages ranged from 7 to 17.

4 comments:

D said...

Hey hey!!

How's everything?
A blessed belated Christmas and New Year!
You know my friend who got married in Brunei? He's decided to relocate back to Brunei to raise his children!
So I guess I'll have more opportunities to visit the Country in the future =D

Regards
d

Foodie Tales said...

And hey hey hey yourself! Thanks and all the very best to you for 2008 too. Really? Well don't hesitate to drop a line if you do turn up in Brunei - perhaps I could send you to some of my favourite haunts. Will be in Spore on Thursday - yippee yay! Rgrds E.

D said...

Ah Singapore, there's still some good stuff there. A pity I won't be there because I've been living in New York since mid 2007.

Rose world said...

Wow! That is a yummy nasi lemak! Look at the fish!!! Big chunk! Hahaha!

Everyone taking the opportunity to get married before Chinese New Year!! Good time to marry.

Most of my friends married so I dont have many wedding invitation. Bankrupt lah, need to pow big ang pow to the newlyweds. Hahaha! I will be attending one wedding next Saturday.

Do visit me at http://kuchingnite.blogspot.com. IF you dont mind, I add you as one of my links.