Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sun, 6th Jan 2007

When you get invited to tea at Pablo and Bunny's, you know you are in for a treat and what a fabulous spread was laid before us:

Chocolate Kit Kat cupcakes ooooozzzziinnnggggg with chocolate sauce... (photo by Bulimic)

A gorgeous 3 tier cake holder consisting of two types of quiches, choc cupcake and peach muffins.
And a chocolate banana cake which was so so moist and banana-ey (I can't think of a better word),
And a sticky hazelnut cake with coffee syrup and chocolate chips,
I brought the savouries -Honey Mustard Chicken Wings;
From this:
To this - patiently grilling and basting often
To this (photo by Bulimic)

Mee Hoon Puteh - My pic
And Bulimic's pic
Mrs AB brought some cucur udang - yummssss!!! (Send me some pics so I can include in this post, Reeds, please).
Thank you to our gracious hosts, and it was lovely to see all of you again.

No comments: