Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Hotel

With some conference going on, I think I found the last room in Singapore within my budget. It was lovely!

First stop - bathroom - small bath, 3 of each of huge bath sheet, face & hand towels. 2 sets of La Source toiletries and a great hand held shower.
Ironing board/iron/bathrobes, slippers, shoe shapers, safe, extra pillows and blankets in wardrobe.
Well-stocked mini-bar with the usual paraphernalia, complimentary coffee/tea service.
My favourite feature - see that little tube like thing at the bottom of the lamp - it's actually a tiny reading light which you have move to have the bulb shine directly onto your book and with the rest of the lights switched off in the room, you can read without disturbing your sleeping companion; quite similar to the lights you find on aircrafts.
And a comfy king-sized bed.
A comfy TV chair, a fab TV and chocs, fruits and mints from the hotel
I didn't take a picture of the writing table, but it's all glass and chrome with no drawers, and a nice soft leather 'director's chair'. Nice location with great shops all around, I can quite happily stay here again.

No comments: