Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back from Singapore

Hello everyone - I'm back from Spore - had a blast at the wedding and the hotel was lovely.
How's this?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Alas. They are not mine - but bought on behalf of a friend - but it still felt great flashing the credit card and carrying the bags out of the store. I shed a few tears in Chanel when I saw they had a larger version of the bag I bought in KL in December....
Food posts later!!
Mum happily allowed herself to be kidnapped by her mates for mahjong on our first evening there so I shopped and had my favourite laksa from here and I love LAKSA, and returned to the hotel to chill.
Lotsa sambal
Lovely strands of thick white noodles.

Chilling on this cosy chair.

Watching American Idol, with some Riesling.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, what is the name of the hotel?

Foodie Tales said...

It's the Hilton.E.