Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sun, 20th Jan 2008

Sunday nights I like to eat and retire (quaint and 'old fashion' word) early, so I had dinner at 6 pm. The kids had their dinner later as Hazel was out climbing 7 hills at Shahbandar with Wm, and we are now all showered and almost ready to go to bed at 8 pm. But first, let me catch up with some posts, as next week will be a very busy one for me.

My dinner - sardines with onions and chillies. I love 'fancy' food but sometimes, nothing beats easy to cook, simple homecooking.

Some spinach cooked 2 mins in the microwave with garlic, light soy and olive oil.
Children's dinner - Roasted boneless chicken drumsticks, roasted mushrooms and sauteed potatoes with spinach.

And now with some spinach as garnish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simplicity is always best. Lovely photos.

Foodie Tales said...

W, thank you.E.