Friday, January 4, 2008

Post Christmas goodies

I received this lovely package from a friend of my sister's whom I had helped do something simple for recently. For S & P, if you're reading this, thank you very much again.
There was a lovely Italian chocolate panettone, a Christmas pudding, a small box of chocolates in a very pretty box to keep bits and bobs in which is now on my dressing table and a chocolate reindeer.
Chocolate Panettone
The panettone was very interesting, I warmed it up in the oven and we had a few slices for tea. It was very aromatic with spices, raisins & chocolate bits, and it was soft with a slightly crisp top and although it looks dry and stodgy, it was quite fluffly light. I think we will have the Christmas pudding with turkey when Mum arrives at the end of January (yippee)!!!!!! And you know what that means when Mum is here, FOOD!! Great food.

No comments: