Sunday, July 1, 2007

Sat, 30th June 2007

The pandan chicken turned out pretty well, with quite an authentic Thai taste but I forgot to bring the sweet chilli sauce to go with it! Here are the girls tucking into the chicken and the roasted garlic and anchovy dip. ZT, dear, just let me know when you want a bottle, I will make it for you.
Anyway here is a picture of the marinade which is coconut milk, fish sauce, freshly ground coriander powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, garlic, ginger, chillies, pandan juice and lime juice all blended together.
Then I drained the chicken meat and tied them into pandan knots, put a skewer through to prevent them from opening up, and deep fried them.
I think I didn't make quite enough for everyone..... Bulimic took lots of food pictures using 2 cameras so do head over here for decent shots.

No comments: