Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sat, 30th June 2007

I have been a busy bee all morning since 6.30 am.
I have made this roasted garlic and anchovy dip for tonight.
I have marinated 2 chickens which I will roast and debone later and make the mushroom pepper cream sauce.
I have cooked sardine meehoon for my young friend M. Your takeaways are ready - please come by and pick them up. (I have made enough for your dinner tonight, breakfast & snack tomorrow).
I have heated up some curry and added hard boiled eggs for someone's lunch today.

I have cooked my children's lunch and dinner.
I have deboned 7 chicken drumsticks, removed fat & sinews and cut them into bite sized pieces, ready for marinating to make Pandan Chicken. Oops I have not made the pandan marinade yet.
I still have to get the weekly groceries, attend a PT meeting this afternoon, sort out flight/hotel for next week, prepare for Sunday Splash tomorrow, collect altered clothes from tailor & take my kids for their swimming lessons, wash my hair and do my nails. Thank goodness piano has been cancelled this week.
Pablo, this evening if I am late, highly strung, stressed out, lost in Rimba (and I know I surely will) or all the aforementioned, please send out a search party for me. And I'm still seating here blogging!! And I seriously need a new camera. AB, I need to pick your brains tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am at work right now munching away on one portion of the mee hoon. It's definitely yummy! Just as I imagined it would taste. Thanks so much for feeding me :-) I will definitely have the other 2 portions of breakfast & Tea tomorrow. Can't let good food go to waste! It reminds me of the mee hoon my grandmother used to make with dried prawns and chilli and tomato sauce. So good....

Foodie Tales said...

Hi M, oh good to hear that! ym

Katie-Ella said...

E, wow you did work hard all day! :) your meehoon looks so delicious. I wish you could have make another takeaway for me! Katie-Ella

Foodie Tales said...

Hi KE, thanks so much!!! :D