Friday, June 29, 2007

Le Meurice Hotel

Foodies!! I am so excited to receive news that Chef Yannick Alléno, Le Meurice's renowned and widely acclaimed 3-star Michelin chef will be at the Empire Hotel & Country Club to create gastronomic delights from 10 to 14 July.
From 10 to 13 July
A 9-course Gastronomic Menu will be served at the hotel's exclusive E-Club lounge for dinner @ $135
On 14 July
The grand finale evening will feature a 6-course menu at the Pantai Restaurant with a special Phantom of the Opera theme @ $75
From 10 to 14 July
Afternoon Tea at the Lobby Lounge will feature an array of French pastries, complimenting the finger sandwiches and scones normally available @ $19.50
Prices nett/per person
I have the date 14th July firmly set in stone in my diary and I can't wait for this experience.
In the meantime, here is a picture of Chef Yannick and do pay a visit to Le Meurice's website to gaze at the gorgeous and dreamy photographs of their hotel, restaurants and f.o.o.d.....
The luscious photographs and descriptions truly transport one to a different world so do be prepared to spend a bit of time there.
(photo from Le Meurice)
Chef Yannick has a website too, here, alas in French which I do not read but there are several mouth-watering food pictures within.... sigh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Stupid question - was this advertised? I don't remember seeing it...I am extrenely tempted to go. Wonder if I can talk my friends into going with me just for the food.... hmm...

Foodie Tales said...

Hey M, I don't think it has been advertised yet as I've not seen it too. Really, you want to go? I am quite tempted to try the 9-course meal, in addition to the 14th Jul dinner.