Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sat, 9th June 2007

Two years since my last cigarette.
These are pics of me and good friend, taken during our early smoking days. (Both kicked habit since then).I'm in black polka dot combo (cigarettes and ashtray just behind me) and good friend in hot pink shoes/handbag/dress.

Another pic of me - it was very fashionable those days to wear short tight red dresses with matching talons AND shoes, and lots of gold costume jewellery.

Spot the red shoes. Good friend in black (extreme right) with similar gold jewellery and cigarette.

And this was my lighter which lit all my cigarettes then - well, I have no use for it now.
Sell or keep? Ideal for someone who loves to smoke in style! :D

3 comments:

Nonnie King said...

Wow. You were a smoker?
Glad to know that you'd quit it, unlike my dad who took it back after 3 mths..

Katie-Ella said...

No, don't sell that lighter! Give it to your daughter when she's older as a keepsake from her glamorous Mummy :) (Not to encourage her to smoke or anything..)

Foodie Tales said...

Hi Nonnie - it's really not been easy and I could easily have picked it back up on several occasions, it does involve a bit of will power, something I do not possess a lot of! hehe - BUT having said that, it has been 2 years. And I'm quite happy with myself.
Hi KE - yeah, I think I'll keep it for a while... E.