Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sat, 12th May 2007

Then I went on to preparing the condiments.

Fried some fish cake and sliced them thinly.



Made a lot of fluffy egg omelettes.



Fried some tofu (the shops did not have taufupok).



Tailed a whole lot of beansprouts with child labour provided by Mark & Hazel. The beansprouts will be lightly blanched later.



Poached 2 chicken breasts gently in chicken stock and hand shredded them. Reduced the stock and added this to the soup.


Cut some coriander. And halved some limes. And deseeded them.



And spent an hour making the soup using 2 packets of this (Is that too much? I don't know but I hate running out of food). I have to add coconut milk later and adjust seasoning.



Later I have to blanch meehoon. Top with the condiments - don't forget the prawns. Add boiling hot laksa soup. Garnish. Serve...

No comments: