Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Weds, 27th Aug 2008 - Day 3

Breakfast - Nestum drink/soya bean milk/3 teaspoons tuna salad
Lunch - Lunch with A at Excapade - I had a portion of edamame/a portion of jellyfish and a seaweed soup.

A had ten don - prawn & veg tempura with rice and sauce - it looked very very tempting. (Is it teriyaki sauce, A)?
Dinner - Spinach with dry toasted mini ikan billis/a sliver of A's mum's DELICIOUS FLAKY YAM MOONCAKE!! (see next post)
Weight Loss: ?? (too disheartened to step on the scales)
Yoga - Yes (Beginner's class? For a moment, I thought I had stepped into an advanced class! help....)
I think today's food was pretty high in sodium so I'm trying to rinse the salt away by drinking heaps of green tea.
Totally different subject now - Hazel is of the same shoe size as I am now - either my feet are small/or her feet are big! hehe - here we are each wearing one side of her new school shoes. My chunky white leg is on the left and her slim brown leg is on the right.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great catching up yesterday! L says that I should order what you ordered the next time we eat at the place :)

Foodie Tales said...

Hi A - I had fun too! Actually I was yearning for seafood teppanyaki with garlic rice all througout lunch - hehe. ym