Monday, August 11, 2008

Last day - Thurs, 24th July 2008

It was a blazingly hot day today and my last day was spent with a huge breakfast, few panic calls/emails re flights/stuff and a last walk around this very pretty town with great shops.

Bye little pot, I did not have an inch of suitcase space left to pack you in, that's why I cannot buy you today... sniff... if I see you in Singapore I will take you home with me, I promise (but you must be on sale ok).

Popped next door to the library for free internet usage while I was waiting for the car. Hello anakbrunei.org.
Endured the notorious M25 to Heathrow.
On arrival, seeked help from porter; checked-in; cleared security, posted VAT forms, popped into Chanel just in case the 2 in 1 was available (no..) and disappeared into the lounge for 1.5 hours till I boarded the flight.
Next post - the last in the series of Airline/airport meals.

2 comments:

princess said...

Totally green with envy. The sights and streets are just all too familiar *sniff*.
I've seen the little pot at Hua Ho. I'm waiting for a sale too :)

Foodie Tales said...

Hello princess - I've seen Nigella use a pale lime green pot on one of her shows. That's the one I want! E.