Thursday, August 16, 2007

Weds, 15th Aug 2007

Wm, S & I went for mid-week drinks at Signature. We ate, talked, laughed, ate some more, drank, exchanged stories, discussed what's on our handbag wish-lists, ate and drank some more. And all too soon, the chariots arrived, so we had to leave. Food looks good? It was!!!!

This spaghetti aglio alio was simple, garlicky, and spicy from the fresh chillies - we asked for chilli flakes but guessed they did not have any,

but it was good all the same.

And here is the roast chicken I ordered - sexy eh?
And at B$18 + 10% only.
Portion big enough for 2.
A very dark rich and tasty rosemary jus came with it. And I asked for some pepper sauce too.

Dear Sheraton - if you suddenly receive an influx of orders for this, you know your guests saw it here first!!!
(Personal observation: the chicken could be more moist inside (lower heat/longer roasting), it was just a tad dry, just a tad, but I'm overly fussy about my roasts, so don't mind me but overall it was good).

Plain Caesar Salad.
And as usual, excellent service and attention from Joel, our favourite service staff.