Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Table setting

The Christmas table looks like this - it might be changed slightly tomorrow - linen instead of paper napkins, and perhaps I will remove the mats from the middle and lay more decoration there.

I think this year the food will be kept in the dry kitchen instead of on the table as usual; and we will simply pop in the kitchen to help ourselves from the buffet 'line'.

Side table.

Hazel made a valid point this morning while she was helping me - "Why do we need candles when we are eating at lunch time and there is light?" It was a lightbulb moment for me - but the candles are staying.
Off to bed now as I have to be up by 5 am and HOPEFULLY this vise around my head and eyes will have miraculously disappeared overnight.
Next post - SUGARUSH'S CUPCAKES. Come back tomorrow. For now, to all of you still with me, here is an early wish for a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: