Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Bann Nucha Restaurant

Here are more pictures of what we had at this Thai restaurant tucked away in a corner of the 2nd floor of the Mall (Unit 2.31).
Besides the fish cake in the earlier post, we also had Green Chicken Curry with Fresh Basil Leaves.

Tunghoon Salad with Prawns, Squids and Minced Chicken
Papaya Salad
Pineapple Fried Rice
2 types of dessert - Ruby Crystals & Mango Sticky Rice
I really enjoyed the food here; fine delicate flavours but still spicy and very tasty. Wm was thirsty after the meal and I think it was the fish sauce which made her so; I don't think they used a lot of msg as I felt fine; as a precautionary measure just remember to drink lots of lime juice or water during/after your meal. I want to try their Pad Thai on my next visit. By the way, all the above food plus the fish cake and 3 glasses of lime juice came up to B$49.50.

No comments: