Monday, August 4, 2008

Work clothes

Z, I know you want to see the clothes so here goes.
Day 1 (tired :-P)
Days 2, 3, 4, 5
My favourite is Day 1 - the bright red which was designed by Tina. Next favourite is the green and then the coffee lace with pink silk lining which I wore on Day 5.
I changed into this on the afternoon of Day 4 as the white/black set was tight (putting on weight by the day); an organza tunic with delicate beading - I can easily wear this again with jeans or black pants. I chose a silvery grey silk material for a camisole.
All clothes* tailored and beaded by Tina Tailor - those who would like the address, please email me or call Glynda 2653224. Glynda also made Tina's lace engagement baju kurung. I think Glynda and her team will be extremely busy right now but it's always worth a try.
* Except Day 2 which is a hand-embroidered long silk jacket which I bought in HK. I bought the matchy matchy pink scarf from a garage sale. Thank you!! You wouldn't believe the number of compliments I received for it.
p.s The smudges on the top left of my clothes are a result of my poor photoshop skills :-) On Day 6, I wore a t-shirt, pants, flat pumps - it felt good to be able to take big strides/run after 5 days of party gowns and a selendang flowing behind me. I'm really looking forward to wearing my bajus again for Hari Raya.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the outfits are absolutely gorgeous!!!

And you teamed up the long jacket with the pink scarf perfectly - I love it.

p/s: Will be in touch about meeting up soon ;)

Foodie Tales said...

Hello Alina - thank youx3 :-) and look forward to catching up with you too. Best regards.E.

Anonymous said...

E,
You're graceful & elegant to your fingertips =D
Lynn

Foodie Tales said...

Lynn, that is a beautiful compliment from you; I am so touched. Thank you very much indeed. If I knew how to add the blushing emoticon, I would but I don't :-) So thank you again. Best regards,e.