Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sat, 16th Aug 2008

Went to a themed party tonight - it was 60s/70s, I LOVE maxi dresses - they are SO forgiving and hides the bumps and bulges really well. Did my hair at home and managed to build a bouffant using my roller brush.
p.s I've washed the yoga mat; cast a lazy look at my yoga gear and looked at the schedule again - there's a class tomorrow at 5.30 pm and it's only 10 mins from work ... hmm....
p.p.s I am going to lose 10 lbs in 2 weeks. Wish me LUCK.
p.p.p.s I need a diet companion - would anyone like to join me on this crazy feat for mutual support? How am I going to do it? Don't know - I'll make it up as I go along.
Skin by Joe Jen Salon (thanks Eve, my magician who gave me a firming facial 6 hours ago) and Estee Lauder's magical foundation.
Eve's facials work 100% for me with immediate results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi E, I like d maxidress, did u get it from uk?

Chanelicious

Foodie Tales said...

Hi - I bought it from Sussan on my trip to Brisbane in March. See this post: http://foodietales.blogspot.com/2008/03/handbag-yet-another-and-shopping.html
It is ever so comfy! E.