Monday, August 25, 2008

Sun, 24th Aug 2008

Ok I think my diet has started. I think. So this was my dinner last night - mustard leaves (kai choy) with fish balls and fish/garlic stock. Served with chilli/lime soy sauce.

I'm afraid this blog is going to get boring from here on (till Saturday when I am cooking a celebratory dinner) cos there will be nothing but vegetable broth / vegetables / or fruits for me.

Wm and PT had homemade pumpkin soup with ginger & coriander made by Wm.
With bread and garlic/anchovy dip and cheese.
After dinner, we all settled down to watch the Closing Ceremony of the Beijing Olympics - here is Hazel standing for the National Anthem of Kenya played for Sammy Wanjiru for winning a gold medal in the men's marathon;
and a picture of them both - The Opening/Closing ceremonies were brilliant and here's to 2012 LONDON! (wonder if I will still be blogging about food by then??)

Today I had a banana/soya bean milk, grapes and a plate of spinach and lots of green tea. The entire day. AND I had quite a vigorous beginner's yoga class - I'm going to bed hungry but happy. Come back tomorrow for more diet tales.

No comments: