Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sat, 30th Aug 2008 - Day 6

Breakfast - Watermelon
Lunch - Corn on the cob (steamed)
Dinner - THIS (see below)
Weight Loss - ??? (it will take a brave woman to step on the scales today)
Yoga - Yes
Tonight, we had a celebratory meal consisting of:
Steak - plain juicy ribeyes

and sirloins

served with H.O.T proceedwithextremecaution English Mustard

I REALLY need to polish up my presentation skills.

Roast pototoes - no ordinary roast potatoes I'll have you know; I added onions, garlic, carrots, bacon, rosemary, breadcrumbs, olive oil & salt/black pepper.

Salad - Just greens with a homemade dressing - Minced garlic/shallots, grainy mustard, Dijon mustard, salad herbs, parsley, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, s&p.

A riot of colours.

We even had a Fresh Fruit Cream Cake after dinner and here are the kids, resting after their meal.

p.s Excuse me, my bed calls
p.p.s. For regulars here, my MUM arrives tomorrow - so what does that mean? Home cooked Cantonese food, wantan noodles, braised meats, slow-boiled nurturing soups, steamed chicken, etc, etc, etc, etc.....
p.p.p.s. Is my goal slipping further and further away?

No comments: