Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weds, 23rd July 2008

My sis Jayne and her family (minus Thomas -15) who's in France on an exchange programme. They live in Vancouver and isn't it such a co-incidence that we are in the UK at the same time, not having seen them for 3 years.

Like my new life saver walking shoes? Thanks, Belle, for giving me a pair of your new socks. I bought a pack for Hazel the following day. Those who know my eldest sister Wm will notice how much my two elder sisters look like each other. Sister J is a serious sun-worshipper whereas I am protected by sunblock / hat / sunnies (or duck for cover) at the first sight of sunlight.
We had a glorious day in Farnham, Guildford, Shere, Godalming and back to Farnham. Along the way, we stopped at Nell's Country Kitchen at the Lucky Duck for Cream Tea; and the Refectory for a country pub dinner. Food posts up soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how was guildford?? =)

Foodie Tales said...

JKP or HP - is that one of you?? Do tell.