Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Airline/Airport Meals Part I

Weds, 9th July 2008
Quick glass of water at Brunei International Airport before the flight.
The champagne was delicious.

Lunch was:
Prawn, Tamago & Cucumber Salad with Citrus Mayo Dressing

Baked Barramundi with Prawn Colconnon, Asparagus & Lemon-Cumin Oil Dressing
(it's spelt with an 'o' in the menu but with an 'a' anywhere else I've looked)
(With choice of Gulai Kambing & Wok Fried Chicken with Rice)
Banana Coconut Cake with English Cream

I thought I will have the barramundi just because it was created by Matthew Moran from the Aria Restaurant in Sydney. Not that I know who he is/or anything about the restaurant.. :-) But do have a look at the menu on their website - lovely.

I really enjoyed the potatoes - they contained little pieces of prawn and spring onions and were very creamy and chunky at the same time. The lemon-cumin oil dressing soaked into the potatoes and this made me eat almost all of the portion. NO regrets at all.

And a cup of cappucino after lunch.

No comments: