Monday, July 7, 2008

Packing

And this is only the tip of the iceberg....

The casual/weekend/visiting/shopping/evening wear and a set of uniform plus work shoes, sandals - high/low heels, comfy casual flats, comfy smart flats and a mountain of toiletries follows. Maybe a cardi/something warm might be needed. Notebook/bag and what handbag/s? Chargers -phone/camera/notebook.Face/body/hair/nails stuff...

I'm slowly tearing all my hair out.

More to come.


8th July - And still packing - if you can't decide which colour to pick, you just pick them all and for good measure, add some dangly X'massy baubles on the sleeves.

Inhale/exhale - think sensible... I've forgotten about clothes for training/bbq/long train journeys/visiting/shopping in smart shops. I'll be very very glad when I finally sit down with that glass of champagne tomorrow evening.

No comments: