Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fri, 4th July 2008

We had another fabulous meal at Spaghettini's.

I think most if not all of my good work came undone last night.

This is Wm's plate - she asked for a little of everything.
So there were roma tomatoes with shredded fresh basil, cold chicken breast with pesto, black olives, baby clams, grilled asparagus, marinated mozarella tomatoes, chopped tomatoes with olive oil, olive paste, parmesan crisps, feta cheese, grilled eggplant, zucchini & squash, mixed mushrooms, anchovies, artichokes and hummous. (I'm missing one item and can't remember what it was).
This is my plate - I chose only what I really wanted. I love anchovies.
My favourite mushroom and duck confit risotto - in addition to our antipasti, we had a starter portion to share.

Chicken cannelloni.

Fillet of beef with chicken liver, spinach, potatoes and herb butter.
Hazel's spaghetti carbonara.
Mark's lasagna.
Tiramisu and chocolate fondant with ice-cream and more.

No comments: