Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Handbag (yet another) and shopping

I succumbed to temptation yet again and I can't think of a more gorgeous model to show it off than this fabulous Mama. (Hope you're having a wonderful time with your family and thanks for showing us your lovely apartment).





The Oroton Galata Medium Hobo

Here it is again,

and again (I love the gorgeous hardware in bronze).

Wanna see some clothes I picked up?

I love this extreme 70s silk wraparound maxi dress from Sussan (perfect with my crazy silver wedges).

These new tops will go with my skinny jeans which Z is bringing back for me.

A vintagy look blouse with frills, pleats, ruffles; a colourful cotton top with lace, and an eyelet top in turquoise.

Don't go away as there will be more food and recipe posts coming up especially for Z and her foodie son D.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Helloooo Hot Mama!!!!

Awww, the bag is beautiful!!! I was tempted not to give it back actually!! hahaha.. anyway, thanks for coming over to my apartment!! Your food is soooo delicious! sia2 pun!!..

Take care E,
love you loads!! HUGS!!

Foodie Tales said...

And helllooooooo there yourself, mama nudgie aka Snow White (go on buy that costume)!!! Your apartment is gorgeous - what a wonderful cosy retreat. Thank you for saying the makan was delicious and it was only so because I was cooking for people I care about - benar tu!!! Take care, sweetie and see you soon in Brunei. LuvLuvE.xxxxx