Sunday, March 23, 2008

Leaving shortly

I'll be off to the airport in a few hours' time for the flight back - the boys have gone out for a walk (probably because of dinner which we just had) - my friend is mopping and I'm blogging. I miss my kids and my home but I will miss this place too. With thanks to my gracious hosts. I had a blast with my shopping/eating friend.

Here's what I cooked on my last evening here.


Broccolini with fresh sea scallops with oyster sauce.




Gorgeous tender squid cooked with spice salt, garlic, chilli, ginger and spring onions.

Satisfied customers
I have also marinated some chicken for their lunch tomorrow.
p.s oops the layout is a bit messed up - I will tidy it up tomorrow but in the meantime, I'm off to take a shower - don't want to miss the flight!

No comments: