Sunday, April 27, 2008

Hangers

Wm and I were each convinced into buying a set of these at a street stall in HK from a very smooth-talking seller. I thought they would be absolute rubbish once they're taken home but look at how EFFICIENT they are. I have managed to clear almost half a wardrobe space. So WM if you're reading this, GO HEAD OUT AND HUNT THAT STREET SELLER DOWN AND BUY ME ANOTHER SET, TWO IF YOU CAN MANAGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! (and please make sure it consists of 6 tops hangers and a pants hanger).


p.s I failed miserably hunting for a cheap wardrobe so I gave up and bought a clothes rail instead for $20! I will just throw a sheet over it and push it into my dressing area when not in use. (rail has now been replaced by a new wardrobe - 24th May).

If you're wondering how they work, look closely here.
p.p.s. This is STILL a food blog. So here is a picture of some roast duck which we had tonight.
(note: This gorgeous roast duck was bought in HK; and carefully brought into Brunei on my last trip...)..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks yummy.... how do roast ur duck? Any special method? I just put salt and pepper on mine...i am in need of lessons in cooking but since i'm abroad i have to make do with internet recipes else i would have attended classes in brunei. love ur blog btw.

Foodie Tales said...

Hello Anon - I brought the duck from HK. Freezed it and handcarried it back to Brunei in my hand luggage.. hehe.. shhhh. Many thanks for your kind comments - the internet is a great source for recipes and I too depend a lot of my fave sites for ideas. E.

A. Lin said...

Just happened to find your blog. It is dinnertime here, and I wish I had some duck. Your blog is making me hungry.

Foodie Tales said...

Hi A.Lin - thank you for dropping by. Glad you enjoy my blog and congrats on the arrival of your third baby. E.