Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hong Kong

It was a short, hectic but surprisingly relaxing trip to HK. Sole purpose was to visit departed Dad but Wm and I managed to achieve a LOT of shopping and eating in 5 days. So here we go, shopping first. Just a few of my favourites:
1. A long silk hand embroidered jacket (I really don't know when/where I will wear this but could not resist it
2. A 'Chanel look' very fitted jacket in black/white tweed with light silver flecks and slightly flared sleeves
3. Roxy cargo pants styled for a teenager but this xx year old will be wearing them with pride!
4. Thai silk wrap around top with French cuffs and double lapels - stunning
5. Fuschia and cream tweed panel fish tail skirt with fuchsia silk underlay
6. Sun dress from Mango - too sexy for wearing around town/Mall so again - where shall I wear this to?
7. My mostest favourite - very low waist skirt with embroidered waistband and 3 tiers of fine pleats
8. A white cotton top to wear with everything
9. A cream jacket perfect with jeans and casual pants
10. Gold beaded top with pleats again
11. Denim skirt
12. Dusky pink thin corduroy skirt
13. Monsoon wraparound tshirt with tiedye effect (horrible pic - it looks better worn)


Z asked me to tell her what I bought and at last count it was 31 items (excluding a heap of clothes for Hazel) .... gulps - perhaps I do need treatment after all.
FOOD NEXT!