Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sun, 13th May 2007

I went to Z's house for a Mother's Day lunch today with my kids.

We had soto ayam cooked by her fabulous Mum....


With condiments such as lontong, potato and beef patty, meehoon, beansprouts, shredded chicken, parsley, fried shallots and chilli paste in an extreme tasty chicken broth.

It was so so delicious. I helped myself to 2 servings,

and ate almost 10 of these piping hot tasty potato patties.


And 2 helpings of tahu goreng with homemade peanut sauce, served with cucumbers and beansprouts.

There was also Ideal roast chicken, a lot of cakes and fruits..... Thank you Z & Mum for the lovely lunch.... again and again.... :P

p.s I think I forgot how to operate my camera - I was that excited to tuck into the soto! Hence these bad bad photos.

No comments: