Friday, May 25, 2007

Friday, 25th May 2007

On diet and miserable.

Why am I on yet another diet again? Because I WANT I WANT to squeeze my way into this pair of jeans. Antik Denim size 30. Bought more than a year ago.
And because I used to be a UK 10 and US 6 (at a particularly crazy time, I was US 4 - ).... not that long ago.
I have proof.

What looks like a carrier bag is actually a tiny dress - worn twice.

Whistles Size 10 burnt velvet skirt and Gap size 6 denim skirt with embroidered butterflies.

I don't want to be Amy Winehouse thin but being UK12 would be great.... On the other hand, Kelly Clarkson looks great in this picture. Love her confidence.
I wonder if I should ask H to send out a pair of this. I'm off to bed before I lose my mind completely.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG. I have the same red velvet skirt in the sam size so I use it like a hipster skirt. And I always wear it for christmas. hehe. any chance of me scoring a home cooked meal this monday or tuesday? I am ready to drop dead with house arangements and I haven't even moved my stuff yet! Crazieeee!

Foodie Tales said...

Hello M - still on diet and a manic week ahead of me.... Next week, k, I will ply you with so much food and drinks till you beg me to stop. ym