Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sat, 12th May 2007

So here is the final assembled product just before I poured the lovely soup over.



There's meehoon topped with fried tofu, poached tiger prawn, large tiger prawns, beansprouts, fish cake, egg omelette and parsley. The soup was really prawny tasty. I added salt, sugar, extra chillies and a dash of chicken stock powder. And not oily at all as I drained as much oil off as I possibly could from the surface.

Not a good pic, I'm afraid. It's lovely to have laksa at home as you can add so many condiments but it's quite a lot of work so I won't be making this again in a hurry. But well worth the effort though. We ALL had 2 bowls each.



Here's my second bowl with a lot of parsley.



p.s I'm sorry you are not well M and couldn't join us tonight... but just wanted to show you what we had... :P

No comments: